As the semester is coming to an end.... BU KSA would like to send out couple final reminders & encouragements!
TAKE A STUDY BREAK WITH KSA
- When: Thursday (tomorrow) 7PM - 10PM
- Where: GSU Backcourt. Look for us!
- What: Free Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Tea, Snacks (while supplies last)
- Why: Because KSA wants you to do well on your finals & because we love and care about you! + We want to see everyone's faces before break!
- Winner of Family Photo Contest: Peter Rhim & Rebecca Lee's Family! (if any member of the family do not own a KSA t-shirt already, come claim your prize!)
- There will be more fun DHOUN events second semester! Be excited!!! Keep in touch with your family over the break!
- if interested in participating, please email email@example.com.
- Our biggest event of the year: KSA CULTURE SHOW is coming up second semester! Modern dance, Modern Singing, Fan Dance, Fashion Show, Nanta, Talchum, etc. Get involved!!!!
- Memories from first semester: Battle of the Families, BU v. BC Olympics, Clara C Concert, Halloween Party.
- Study hard & good luck on finals! Have a safe trip back home & have a great winter break! Happy Holidays! Much love from BU KSA!
- Favorite thing to do in your free time? Sleeping & Pillow talking until 6 AM
- Superhero power of your choice?: Flying, because when I went skydiving, it was the best feeling in the world!
- Most awkward moment in college?: Freshmen year, I walked in on my roommate "taking care of business" interpret it any way you guys want.
- Favorite saying of all time: B-B-BALL SO HARDDDD!!!!!